Hi,

I met a problem with lav2wav. After a long editing process I prepared a rather
complex *.eli file containing references to a number of *.avi files. Some of
the avi files do not contain any sound track (but most do). lav2wav gives an
error that there is now sound in the material. It would be very inconvenient
for me to add 'silence' to all files without sound. Would it be possible to
modify lav2wav such that, instead of generating an error, the output becomes
a wav file with absolute silence?

Thanks,
Michael