Daft question time. I've had a DC10+ card for a few years now, and have used
the MJPEG tools successfully for all that time. However, I've never had to
use the hardware video playback features of the card.

Is it possible to playback an MPEG or Divx file using the card to show the
picture on my TV? If so, what software is required?

--
> eatapple
core dump