Hallo

> > I just forgot to mention, in the test8 kernel I had to change in
> > zoran_driver.c
> > the line 1267 from:
> > unsigned int minor = minor(inode->i_rdev);
> > to this:
> > unsigned int minor = iminor(inode);
> This change is already in test9. I assume you also use the driver in the
> kernel?
Wrong way. If you want to use the cvs version onf SF of the zoran driver
you have to change that line. It seems that they have changed something
in the kernel.

And nobody has yet changed the driver in the CVS. I did not change it
because I do not know what I would else break with that change. And I
forgot to inform Ronald about that change.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gz/bernhard