Hello!

Bernhard Praschinger пишет:
Hallo

source avi:

Cache fill:  5,47% (458752 bytes)    AVI file format detected.
VIDEO:  [DIV3]  384x288  24bpp  24,000 fps  945,8 kbps (115,5 kbyte/s)

Do you have a PAL/NTSC or Film source ?
From the pictures size I'd guess that you have a PAL movie, but from the
framerate I'd say you have something from film. But 24PFS are no valid
PAL framerate.

Thanks, now I have understood

but i have some errors:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] perl]$ lavplay video.avi
lavplay1.6.1.90
lavtools version 1.6.1.90
**ERROR: [lavplay] File video.avi has 23.999808 frames/sec, choose norm
with +[np] param
[EMAIL PROTECTED] perl]$

Seems that something sets the framerate wrong. You can correct that if you insert yuvfps (avablie in the current test
release, NOT in the 1.6.1 or earlier):
cat stream.yuv | yuvfp -c 24:1 | yuv2lav

ok

If you don't want to do that again you have to add the +n option. Maybe
to other tools to. For the encoding you can use yuvfps directly after
lav2yuv so the other tools do not have any problems.

dmitriy