I have a Grundig GDV-130 (a TYT / Scan 2000 clone) with DVD-Loader
version A700AC08 (Raymedia RL-A700 with FW AC08). Till now I only found
brands (Sony DVD-R, Verbatim DVD+R from MMC) which can be read by the
Raymedia-drive. Unfortunately there are every 3-8 seconds "dropouts"
with the Sony-DVDs. It looks like the drive cannot read the dvd fast
enough and then it pauses till it gets informations again.

So my question is, is there a possbility to increase the buffer with
mplex. Does "-b|--video-buffer" make sense for my problem? If so, which
value should I try?

Al