On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Al Bogner wrote:

> Could anyone please help me with this error:

        Ummm, on the right mailinglist? ;)

        Looks like a libquicktime problem:

> gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../include/quicktime -I../include
> -I/usr/X11R6/include    -O3 -funroll-all-loops -fomit-frame-pointer
> -falign-loops=2 -falign-jumps=2 -falign-functions=2  -finline-functions
> -Wall -Wno-unused -Winline -c `test -f 'lqtplay.c' || echo
> './'`lqtplay.c
> lqtplay.c:32:20: GL/glu.h: No such file or directory

        Do you have GL/glu.h (usually in /usr/X11/include or a similar
        directory)?

> lqtplay.c: In function `gl_resize':
> lqtplay.c:411: warning: implicit declaration of function `gluOrtho2D'
> make[3]: *** [lqtplay.o] Error 1

        Do you have the GL header files installed on the system?   I think
        those come out of the 'mesaglut-devel' package.   Try installing
        the Mesa development packages and see if the error goes away.