Hallo

> I have burnt a couple of DVDs with various audio bitrates (96,128,224) in mp2.
> Some are misbehaving, jumping frames and so.
>
> -b 8000 is used with -f 8 for the video, along with -V for mplex
> -r 48000 as sampling freq.
You should not need the -V when you use the -f 8 when mplexing.

> Funny enough the 96 is misbehaving more than the others.
Did you do some tests with toolame too ?
If you have there the same problems than you DVD player makes the
problems.

> However I just bought some -R 4x (Verbatim), and was wondering how reliable
> it is to burn @ 4X as well ? (Pioneer 105)
> Just that I do not want to toss my pile of DVDs into tests....
My old Pioneer DV-525 has problems reading certain brands of DVD-R. And
refuses to find anthing after some time. A other Pioneer DV-360 and 343
plays them back fine. But DVD+RW are played back fine.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gz/bernhard