HI!

In some scenes, the background of my MPEG2 is "pixelizing" (ist this a word?) every second or so. It's some kind of mosaic effect. The original AVI does not have this.

It is more noticable on my Toshiba player on TV than with xine on a TFT display.

I have tried "-q 4 -K tmpgenc -b 9000 -D 10 -R 2" and "-q 3 -K hi-res -b 7000 -D 10 -R 2".

I am using transcode 0.6.12, y4mscaler and mpeg2enc .93.

I think, this is a more common problem with MPEG2, I think I have heard of it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Thomas