On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 22:38, Steven Boswell wrote:
> Andras Kadinger, fellow mjpeg-developer subscriber, was nice enough to
> agree to host this.  The web page contains 2 movie clips that pretty
> dramatically show the results of using the denoiser vs. not using it.

I can see the difference when I lean in and concentrate, but the noise
in those clips is lower than a lot of my VHS captures and low-light
video from consumer digital camcorders.  Any noisier examples?  I'm
trying to find the (visually) best settings for material where the
original noise is distractingly strong.

Dan