Hallo

> I compiled libquicktime myself, then compiled latest mjpegtools(with mmx
> jpeg) and LVS.
> It works same as installed rpm binaries(I have tried 1.6.2 before).
BTW: When you compiled LVS did you use the last tar packae

> Good news: I make uninstall of compiled LVS and mjpegtools and install
> them againn from binaries.
> After that I noticed thjat I CAN capture BIG file in .mov(libquicktime),
> bnut only with LOW RESOLUTION. I didn't try it before.
> So, I captured yesterday 8 Gb .mov file (384x288).
Fine.

Do you have the "Capture Resolution" set to "Full" in the Video Options
in LVS ? By default it is set to the 1/2 size. Which is (depending on
the card and norm) for PAL 352x288 or 384x288.

If you have set it to "Full" please add to the next mail the output of
LVS, when you start it with the debug -d option.

> Thank You very much.
> Can I do the same with 720x540 or 768x576???
Should work.

> About .avi :  I have captured 30 Gb avi sequence from console
> successfully (768x576)
Fine :)

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter