On Friday 27 Aug 2004 17:06, Selva Nair wrote:
> >                            Now I go for the new, improved version of my
> > production ;-)  Thanks for all the help.
>
> Good luck.

Hi, Selva.  Hopefully this is the last question -

My xml fille looks like this:

<dvdauthor dest="/Data/Movies/">
        <vmgm />
        <titleset> <titles>
                <pgc>
                        <vob file="intro.mpg"/>
                        <vob file="cottingley.mpg"/>
                        <vob file="codaDVD.mpg"/>
                </pgc>
        </titles> </titleset>
</dvdauthor>

Building it gives me:

dvdauthor -x ../my-dvd.xml
DVDAuthor::dvdauthor, version 0.6.8.  Build options: gnugetopt magick
Send bugs to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

INFO: dvdauthor creating VTS
STAT: Picking VTS 01

STAT: Processing intro.mpg...

INFO: Video pts = 0.184 .. 5.504
INFO: Audio[8] pts = 0.184 .. 5.461

STAT: Processing cottingley.mpg...
STAT: VOBU 3107 at 1720MB, 1 PGCS
INFO: Video pts = 0.184 .. 1856.104
INFO: Audio[8] pts = 0.184 .. 1856.001

STAT: Processing codaDVD.mpg...
STAT: VOBU 3197 at 1754MB, 1 PGCS
INFO: Video pts = 0.184 .. 113.624
INFO: Audio[8] pts = 0.184 .. 113.529
STAT: VOBU 3200 at 1754MB, 1 PGCS
INFO: Generating VTS with the following video attributes:
INFO: MPEG version: mpeg2
INFO: TV standard: pal
INFO: Aspect ratio: 4:3
INFO: Resolution: 720x576
INFO: Audio ch 0 format: mp2/2ch, 20bps

STAT: fixed 3200 VOBUS
INFO: dvdauthor creating table of contents
scanning /Data/Movies//VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_0.IFO

VIDEO_TS lists as:
VIDEO_TS.BUP  VTS_01_0.BUP  VTS_01_1.VOB
VIDEO_TS.IFO  VTS_01_0.IFO  VTS_01_2.VOB

Is this what you would expect?  The two files seem to be split purely because
of size.  I have tried each separately and the content of all three files is
there.

Now I need to check the structure.  Either there is a problem,or I can't get
the xine command right.  Which directory should I be in to run the xine
command?  I'm sorry, I must be totally thick!  This worked perfectly well
with the short one yesterday but I keep getting error messages - can't find
the mrl, and no plugin to handle dvd.  We know this is rubbish - it worked
yesterday - so it has to be me.

Anne

- --
Registered Linux User No.293302