Someone just asked me what flavour video the lav2avi script output is. I know
it uses the mencoder lavc codec, which I assumed was Divx. Now I come to
think about it, I don't know if that's true. I couldn't actually define what
lavc or divx actually are, let alone if they are the same thing. Are they one
and the same?