Hello, I have a problem capturing in lavrec in quicktime format at full resolution..

lavrec -fq -ip -q80 -d1 capture.mov give me this error

**ERROR: [lavrec] Error writing to output file capture.mov:
Internal: broken JPEG format
++ WARN: [lavrec] Closing file(s) and exiting - output file(s) my not be
readable due to error
0.00.00:00 int:192 lst:  0 ins:  0 del:  0 ae:  0 td1=0.000 td2=0.000
Recording time  :  0.00.00:00
Lost frames     : 000
A/V sync ins/del: 000/000
Audio errors    : 000

the same settings in avi format works the same settings in quicktime fotmat d2 works

im running a debian testing "sarge" system, with lastest mjpegtools compiled from source, kernel 2.6.9-1"

thanks in advance

inspector77