On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Martin Samuelsson wrote:

        Hmmm, that is puzzling - I thought the card was supposed to be
        doing the jpeg compression, almost sounds like some of that is
        being done in the host.

Please correct me if I'm wrong here, but... You seem to assume that Dik has a hardware MJPEG card, while Dik's original post seem to indicate that he in fact does not, and is looking for one to reduce the CPU load while capturing.

Correct :)