Hallo

> I think I'm having the same problem with lavrec which is described in
>
>      http://www.mail-archive.com/video4linux-list@redhat.com/msg04680.html
>
> I downloaded the source RPM for mjpegtools-1.6.2 from
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mjpeg/ and discovered that the offending line
> in
> audiolib.c has not been fixed.
I have taken a look, it is fixed in the current CVS version.

> I am told that this has been fixed in the CVS tree, but it appears not to have
> made it into the RPMs
Right.

> I would download the CVS source and build it myself, but I can't get the
> source
> RPM to build.  It fails with a lot of
>
>      ./.libs/liblavjpeg.so: undefined reference to `fix_n256'
>
> type messages.
>
> Any ideas?
Check out the current CVS using anonymous CVS access:
cvs update -z3 -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/mjpeg co
mjpeg_play

And run afterwards autogen.sh, that worsk without problems on most
machines.

> I am not subscribed to this list, so please Cc me.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gz/bernhard