On Sat, Jan 15, 2005 at 12:49:57PM -0300, Marco Carvalho wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying capture with lavrec, if someone have have any sugestion...

First, verify that you can capture audio with an audio only capture
app (one that uses the OSS emulation, as lavrec does not know ALSA
directly).

If you have already tried this, then I do have one question.  Is this
the only sound board / sound system in the machine?  Or is it a
second add on sound board and you also are running the MB sound
hardware at the same time?

If it's a second card, then you'll need to set a couple environment
variables to tell lavrec to access the second sound card.  And the
error you are getting looks like lavrec is accessing the wrong sound
card (assuming that capture works in the first place).