On Friday 21 January 2005 00:54, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:

> >     modprobe zr36067 debug=2 card=0

> You're telling it to recognize the DC10(old). See the docs on
> http://mjpeg.sf.net/driver-zoran/ for how to make it detect as a DC30+.
> Shouldn't make a difference technically, but well, it gives a nicer name
> in the logs... :).

Meaning it doesn't matter? Bummer, I hoped that would give me a solution,
because...

> Use -ip to record PAL/composite, or -iP to record PAL/svideo.

...doesn't work. Well actually, lavrec does look as if it's capturing, but
none of my video players can handle the produced AVI. So I pressumed it was
capturing from /dev/null because of the dc10/dc30 mixup.

I'll give the docs a good read first. Will come back later if I still have
problems. Thanks for the help so far!

Cheers,
Koos
--
43rd Law of Computing: Anything that can go wr
fortune: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped