Hi,

it would be great if someone could help. With the streamer from
xawtv package I created a yv12-mov. Streamer can safely be
interrupted by ctrl-c.

Accidently I shutted down the computer remotely while streamer
was capturing. Now lavinfo complains: neither avi or qt file.

I suppose, streamer could not write some header Information into
the mov-file. Is there a way to recreate/repair this?

thanks in advance,
--
mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Frank Albrecht