Gday

I think I am gonna be a pain again. Following the setup of my telecine machine
and further readings (yes, I did RTFM on this one), it appears that a movie
media made of several layers does not have the same granularity (which does
obably apply on classic still cameras as well). The blue layer seems to be made
of bigger grains than other, therefore not having the same resolution. ...
Which is consistant with the fact that a Cintel machine is using 3 different
colors.
Having said this, is there a way to reconstruct the Blue from the chroma planes
to apply a different set of processing / denoising ? or am I just dreaming
it... :-)