Hallo

> I want to compile Mjpegtools for using with windows-commandline. But always
> ./configure brings error. Can somebody publish a step-by-step HowTo to
> compile Mjpegtools from Cygwin or an alternative methode to compile
> jpeg2yuv.exe, mpeg2desc.exe, mpeg2enc.exe and mplex.exe ?
There is not howto, like one exists for compiling on the MAC.
If someone writes one we will add it to the mjpeg pages.

Helping you would be easier if you add the error configure throw out to
your mail.

mpeg2desc ist not included in the mjpegtools.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gz/bernhard