On Mon, 28 Mar 2005, Steven Miller wrote:

> libquicktime version 0.9.4
>
> I would use mjpegtools CVS but transcode will not build against it. Any ideas?

        Ignore transcode?  Most of the time it's not doing anything that
        some simple shell scripting (or similar) wouldn't work just as well for.

> ./.libs/liblavfile.so: undefined reference to `quicktime_read_audio'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make[2]: *** [lavplay] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory
> `/home/steven/source/mjpegtools-1.6.2/lavtools'
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/steven/source/mjpegtools-1.6.2'

        You'll need libquicktime earlier than 0.9.4 to get back the functions
        that were removed.

        I think libquicktime 0.9.3 was the last version that had the
        quicktime_read_audio function.  The other possibility is to take a
        look at the cvs version of the lavtools/ directory and try to backport
        the quicktime changes.

        Basically you can't mix the newest libquicktime with the old(er)
        mjpegtools.

        It's a mess isn't it? ;(