Is there someone who is eager to make our homepage look "sexier" ?
If you send me proposals (as screenshots, or single images), I can then
upload them to mjpeg.sf.net !

I probably will also grant direct access to the homepage's files to
anyone who's interested and promises to ask or at least backup during the
first month of doing changes ;-)

Servus,
  Gernot

--
O  The Austria <=> Sweden <=> Germany <=> Netherlands connection.....   H