Loren Nozot wrote:

I too have had trouble compiling mjpegtools latest release so I moved to try the cvs. I downloaded cvs this morning (2005.03.30) and am receiving the following error.

y4mhist.c:16:33: mjpegtools/yuv4mpeg.h: No such file or directory

I seem to make it further with the CVS as it detects the processor properly.

This is not related to AMD64, the yuv4mpeg.h header file can not be found, the patch below should fix this.

  Gert

diff -u -r1.1 y4mhist.c --- y4mhist.c 25 Mar 2005 19:31:44 -0000 1.1 +++ y4mhist.c 30 Mar 2005 18:39:23 -0000 @@ -13,7 +13,7 @@ #include <stdlib.h> #include <unistd.h>

-#include <mjpegtools/yuv4mpeg.h>
+#include <yuv4mpeg.h>

       unsigned long long y_stats[256], u_stats[256], v_stats[256];