On Tue, 17 May 2005 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I have been away for a couple of days but the patch for cygwin compiles
> still doesn't appear in the cvs repository. ...

        It's a SourceForge issue.  The changes are in the 'developer'
        system but SF has not propagated them over to the 'anonymous'
        cvs servers.  The changes do not show up in the 'cvs web' output
        either.

        It is not a matter of applying the patch (thanks for reforming the
        patch) - 'patch' complains that the changes are already applied and
        thinks I'm trying to reverse/back-out the patch.

        Not sure how to jolt/kick SourceForge into migrating the changes to
        the anonymous servers.