Hello,

 I have a problem with Kino when it using yuvdenoise because
yuvdenoise doesn't accept the -F option. In the manpage, this
option is available but read error message below:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (15:23:24) ~ 1 > echo "fooooooooo" | yuvdenoise
   INFO: [yuvdenoise] yuvdenoise version 1.6.3-rc1
**ERROR: [yuvdenoise] Couldn't read YUV4MPEG header: bad header magic!
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (15:23:39) ~ 2 > echo "fooooooooo" | yuvdenoise -F
yuvdenoise: invalid option -- F

 I am using a Fedora Core 4 with the mjpegtools rpm from livna
repository:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# yum info mjpegtools
Name   : mjpegtools
Arch   : i386
Version: 1.6.3
Release: 0.lvn.0.1.rc1.4