Hi there

I am trying to improve the quality of my movie transfers.

Acquisition at 1392x 1138 gives me quite a good result on my screen. Once
reduced to the PAL standard the all lot is getting darker ... much darker...
Not only that but it seems as well that there is no or very little transition
in the grey scales.
An option could be to overexposed slightly at acquisition or gamma correct it.
Gamma correction is possible with my camera (Allied Vision, Marlin), but it is
either 0 or 1.... which does not suit all.

I can use the gamma correction from yuvcorrect but did not manage to get what
I wanted by unsing either both 1/ gamma or shift.

Is anybody familiar with yuvcorrect and could forward some pieces of
information about it,
Dont tell me to RTFM, already done but I need to start from a lower level like
"Luma for dummies"..
Would be much appreciated..

Thanks