I just read my serious typos - so fixed my question below...

Brian Wiese wrote:

So the approach I end up using is to first translate the MJPEG to a YUV stream, transform these to PNMs, then transform the PNMs to JPEGs:

bash% lav2yuv +n MVI_1704.AVI | y4mtoppm | pnmsplit - image%d.pnm

Is there a quick way to get these pnm's into jpg format again that are actually viewable?

AnY good way to batCh process this on the CLI besides a for loop and ppntojpeg?

--
bwiese[at]cotse.com | brianwiese.net | 402.297.9392
"What we do in life echoes in eternity" - Gladiator