Hi,

I just upgraded my PC to use GCC 3.4, but GCC 3.4 can't compile SMILUtils anymore. Since I heavily depend on SMILUtils for processing MiniDV files, I am currently turning the internet upside-down to find a solution to the problem. None found yet.

Does anyone know where to find a patch to SMILUtils 0.3.0 (or maybe even a more recent version??) that allows GCC >= 3.4 to compile it?

Thanks a lot,

Dik