Hallo

(For some strange reason I didn't get Ronald E-Mail)

> my mistake, sorry. i'm sending it now.
> but first i want to comment something, this afternoon i opened the
> computer and then reconnected the capture board in another pci slot.
> looking at the board i read "pinnacle bendino" marked in it.
> well, as expected, changing the pci slot didn't solve anything, and
> googling i found a post from may 2005 saying "there is no linux driver for
> the bendino chipset".
> well, what about today?

No idea about that driver. Would it be possible to post a picture from
the card on the net. So we can have a look at it ?

You find here a here
(http://mjpeg.sourceforge.net/driver-zoran/cards.php) a documentation
about the card's and used IC's that should work. Please also check that.

You  find here (http://mjpeg.cvs.sourceforge.net/mjpeg/driver-zoran/) a
"update" script you can check yout and load each kernel Module by hand.
And see what happens than.

PS: I still think you are not subscribed to the mjpeg users mailinglist.
 Please subscribe so you get you mails without aproval to the list, and
get also all the answers.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]