On Fri, 12 Jan 2007, E.Chalaron wrote:

        I'm having a little trouble deciphering the message ;)

> Just a quick question, may the compilation problem on debian etch have
> side effects lie not compiling qttoy4m

        Hmmm - "like not compiling qttoy4m"?

        The only compilation problem I recall is C++ related - some 4.1.x
        g++ compilers can not compile y4mdenoise.  Workaround was to delete
        y4mdenoise from the upper level Makefile so that it wouldn't build.
        A real fix requires some who knows C++ and that has not happened yet ;(

        I guess the answer to the question is "no".  I can't see how not
        building y4mdenoise would have any effect on qttoy4m.

        More info provide will, naturally, allow for a better and/or more
        complete answer <grin>