Hi,

On 2007-03-10 09:28, Steven M. Schultz wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Santiago Vila wrote:
>
>       I'm primarily curious - the changes are trivial but my preference would
>       be to get out of distro specific maintenance.

As far as I know MJPEG project builds and makes available RPMs (for
RedHat, SUSE) beside TARGZs but there are no DEBs on Sourceforge
download page... So it's a big help for us Debian/Ubuntu users that the
source package contains Debian-specific information so we can make our
debs in an easy way. ;) What do you think?

cheers,
Zsolt

--
Zsolt KOZAK      [EMAIL PROTECTED]