Hi,

I'm capturing an old Video8 tape at decimation 1, as I always do. Quite
often, I need to encode shifting fields, but that's no problem
(-Jfields=shift with transcode. e.g.).

But this is the first time I see that the fields are not shifted along
the whole output file from lavrec: for many minutes they are shifted,
but after the middle of the tape or such they appear to be shifted every
now and then, so I can't shift them again to correct this effect as above.

More precisely, I should applie the -Jfields=shift option only on the
portions of the movie that need it, but these portions are mixed in such
a way that this clearly cannot be the way.

What can I do, without going crazy?

Best regards.

--
Andrea