On Mon, 2007-09-03 at 16:07 +0200, Bernhard Praschinger wrote:
> Hallo
>
> > I've built some bindings for the yuv4mpeg API, supporting both Python
> > and C++.
> >
> > http://www.freenet.org.nz/pyyuv4mpeg/
> >
> > Based on SWIG, implements virtually the whole API as given in
> > yuv4mpeg.h, and also implements a high-level 'Stream' class in both C
> > and Python.

> Cool :)
>
> Do you mind if I put information about your binding on the news page on
> the mjpegtools homepage ? (including a link to your page)

Please feel free. :)

This is a first release, from the tests I've done so far it seems the
binding Just Works (TM), but it needs users to throw all kinds of things
at it to expose any issues and raise opportunities for improvement.

Another thing it needs is for Perl hackers to add some Perl-isms, Ruby
hackers to add some Ruby-isms etc.

Cheers
David