Andrew Stevens wrote:

> There's not much to document it actually be easier to use.  Simply tell it
> how
> big you want the end-result to be and the maximum data-rate that can be
> handled and the encoder will worry about the rest itself.

That's excellent. Currently I set the max bitrate to 8000 to avoid
spikes, but I assume 2-pass will be much better and presumably the max
bitrate could be set pretty close to the maximum allowed by the DVD
standard. Right?

This will be a very good feature when it gets released.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/