* Bernhard Praschinger on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 07:10:12 +0100
>> On Sat, 2008-02-23 at 17:31 +0100, Bernhard Praschinger wrote:
>>> I have here a video (after about 30 where I didn't get it) where I get
>>> the problem. mplex fails to multiplex it.
>> A 30 minute video?
> Sorry for beeing unclear. After 30 encoded music videos.
> Each is about 3-5 minutes.
> And in the video "Nits - In the Dutch mountains"
>
> There you see a guy rowing a boat and you have about 2/3 of the lower
> screen water. And seems to cause the problem too. Currently it fails
> after 23,3 sec. I try to make a short sample aviable.

Short sample would be very good. Because I've only been able to
reproduce it after ca. 10 min. the earliest, regardless of
"what's happening" in the source dv material.

_B A U S T E L L E N_ lesen! --->> <http://www.blacktrash.org/baustellen.html>