Hallo

> Help me!
>
> I'm trying to see my vhs with my pc, but I can't. I have a Pinnacle Miro
> DC10 plus, with Zoran chipset zr36057PQC. I posted my dmesg here:
Did that card ever work in Linux ?
Which DC10 do you have ? (I know of 3 different versions)

> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/49227
>
> I tried alone reading the page in sourceforge about zoran unified driver,
> but it is not more update by 2004, and I found that commands there
> provided didn't work (http://mjpeg.sourceforge.net/driver-zoran/)
That page is should be updated.

> Other attempts I did may be read here:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/49227
>
> Can someone help me?
That message, you have found is strange indeed:
i2c-adapter i2c-0: Error: command never completed

For your next mail can you attach a output of lsmod | grep zr ?

Can you unload all zr related module like: saa7110, adv7175, zr36060,
zr36067, i2c_algo_bit, i2c_algo_bit, i2c_core, videodev, videocodec

And than load eas module by hand in such a order. And look in a terminal
what you see in dmesg when you load the modules in that order:
modprobe videodev
modprobe i2c-core
modprobe i2c-algo-bit
modprobe saa7110
modprobe adv7175
modprobe zr36060
modprobe zr36067

Please post any interesting output.

Than run xawtv, and select as video source Composite or S-video.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gz/bernhard