Hello all,
I am on Mac OS 10.4.10
To be able to use mconverter (http://mconverter.sourceforge.net/), a GUI for
mplayer encoding abilities, I need (amongst other binaries that I already have
on my system) a binary of jpeg2yuv . I could'nt find any link to a dompiled
binary or even the source code for this tool. Would you like to point me in the
right direction ? many thanks
Sylvain

Consultez vos emails Orange, Gmail, Yahoo!, Free ... directement depuis HOTMAIL
!
http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/agregation/