On 14/11/2011, at 3:37 PM, sam wrote:

> Dear Friend ,
>
> I am a professor , i want to do it for my research project for
> students.partial please help me.
>
> I want to Multiplex n number of TS using mplex, i got downloaded
> from mjpeg.sourceforge.net and installed , how to mux continuously
> Real time.
>
> Command : iso13818ts <file1.ts> <file2.ts>.....<filen.ts> > Muxout.ts
>
> the output "muxout.ts" not playing in al lvideo player but i can
> able to play the video in mplayer by giving specific ProgramID of TS
> file.And also i cant see any PID Values in TSReader and Streamxpert
> Software, i think it has no SI table , how to generate the Mux out
> TS with SI table , which should play in all video player such as vlc
> player.

I only thought that mplex could produce program streams.
I had to use ffmpeg to produce transport streams for my IPTV system.

Have you tried looking at the libav libraries? (what ffmpeg is based on)
I know that they can produce transport streams.

Not sure how easy it would be to write a stand alone app.

Mark