Hallo

The 2.1.0 release of the mjpegtools is finally available (thanks to the
bad and rainy weather). There are some fixes included since the last
release candidate. The tarball is the same version as you can get from
the CVS, the compiled RPM is a x64 package compiled on a opensuse 12.3,
so is "should" work on x64 distributions too. If you want to provide a
version for a different operation system, just let us know. We will put
it online than.

The Windows binaries will follow soon.

So just check out the new version and report you experience.

I dedicate this release to Rainer Johanni one of the founders of the
mjpegtools project. He passed away last year of cancer. I did learn that
some time ago this year.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: shadowl...@utanet.at