I read a stat. a couple years ago that claimed that the Cherokee/Wagoneer
line accounted for 40% of Chryslers complaints/recalls/lemons. Just passin'
that along.
Another one way up on their unreliable chart has since proven to be a hell
of a concept, the AMC Eagle. Years ahead of AUDI or Subaru(who both claimed
to be the first) and a huge failure.