From: owner-a2_...@connecticom.com
[mailto:owner-a2_...@connecticom.com]On Behalf Of David Krzak
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 1:01 PM
To: a2_...@connecticom.com
Subject: need some help guys

     Driving back to good ol' State College Saturday night, the fuse for the
fuel pump/O2 sensor kept blowing. I know I should have had it towed, but I
was in the middle of nowhere and was flat ass busted for money. It is now
sitting outside my appartment staring at me. The car was running fine for a
1hr trip up the mountains. I had a good time. Stopped to pick up the wife,
turned the car off. We started back up on our merry way, the first real
uphill I encounter the fuse blows. I replaced it, and got up the hill. The
next real test i kept the RPMs low and it made it through. That fuse
eventually went. It took me quite a while to get home, the one fuse lasted
for most of the trip. But now I don't want to move it at all till I check it
out. What I need to know is what and where should I check. Could a wire just
be shorting out somewhere?? What would most likely cause this fuse to blow,
and how expensive or difficult is it to fix.

Thanks for any help guys,

Dave
(I had to get up 2hrs early to take my wife to work, so I could use her
car.)