From: owner-a2_...@connecticom.com
[mailto:owner-a2_...@connecticom.com]On Behalf Of Mathieu Blais
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 10:30 PM
To: a2_...@connecticom.com
Subject: couple questions

Hi,
    I bought a 2.0L 16v engine not too long ago to put in my car next
spring.  The engine code on the block reads "6k", can anyone tell me from
what year it is and from what platform?  I was only able to find info about
"9a", I'm sure they're the same, but just curious.

    I was thinking about using the regular CIS-E fuel injection system,
which I like a lot, with a adjustable fuel module from either TT or
autotech.  Does anyone has those module, it's seems like pretty easy to do
yourself, from what I read it's only a module that simulate a colder engine,
so the system go richer.  So it must be somekind of variable resistance???
Anyone know?

    Last question, from deduction after reading my Bentley A2 manual, all
CIS-E system seem to be the same, even the fuel pressure.  So when going
from a 1.8L to a 2.0L does any mods need to be done, in any case the oxygen
sensor should be adjusting the mixture when he warm up. Would like to hear
from different people experience.  All inputs will be appreciated.  Thanks.

    Math