From: mk2-16v@googlegroups.com [mailto:mk2-16v@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Nickmack
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 6:48 PM
To: mk2-16v@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [mk2-16v] MK2 Legacy

I'm 22 years old and I own a mk2 Gti. I think most people my age are into JDM
cars.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mk2-16v/59779d45-a1d1-4206-b620-cc30dec569ac%40googlegroups.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mk2-16v/EDAB904505142E43ACDDF072B66B5966FCB06B%40MBX028-W1-CA-4.exch028.domain.local.