That is all the accumulated metal dust is on the magnet. The metal dust is
from the worn out bearings and maybe some of the wear on the gears but I
think it's mostly the bearing wear.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mk2-16v/CA%2BV5SC-VVX4is-tEPJr_0qA%2BNyW4H%2Be8m%3D3OymNk88Ves1QtnA%40mail.gmail.com.