I asked him about mixing CIS-E and Motronic components, (it's what I've got) he
said to get him part numbers of fuel dist., injectors etc and he'll be able to
recommend what to use with what.

On Jun 29, 2015, at 5:50 PM, Larry Velez <la...@sinu.com> wrote:

Great to hear, for everyone else’s benefit in the future – what was the part in
question here and did Collin say it was NLA (no longer available) new?

Someone should invite Collin to this list – I bet he is a wealth of useful info
– tell him it’s a small awesome group of people.

-Larry
91 GTI 16V

From: mk2-16v@googlegroups.com [mailto:mk2-16v@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steven Arguello
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 5:34 PM
To: mk2-16v@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [mk2-16v] Injector hose repair

Yeah, Collin's the guy. He answered every question I had. You don't repair
those lines with hose and clamps. He can get me a used one. Problem solved.
Thanks.

On Jun 29, 2015, at 5:15 PM, Jack Simon <crabs...@gmail.com> wrote:

Call Techtonics (503-843-2700) and ask to talk directly to Collin Gyenes
(pronounced like Guiness, the beer).  He will give you the straight skinny on
exactly what you can do to resolve the problem.