I've had a Milwaukee 1/2" drive lithium cordless impact for several years.  It
works great, no issues.  I went with the 1/2" drove as it has over 400lbs of
torque in reverse.

I've found those numbers on most of the guns are inflated.  Ie: it'll say it
has 250lbs of torque but it won't break free a bolt torques to 90ft lbs...

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mk2-16v/A23CF80B-AADE-4044-AEE6-B16176BD3C8A%40yahoo.com.