Thanks!!

From: Larry Velez
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2016 11:09 AM
To: mk2-16v@googlegroups.com
Subject: [mk2-16v] Facebook Group

16vers,

In an attempt to bring this group to the 21st century, I started a Facebook
Group where we can more easily share pictures and discussions from our mobile
phones.

If you are interested,  please join.

This will not replace the email list which has a long useful archive of
valuable content but will be a supplement that should drive more members to the
email list and both the email list and the group should be mutually beneficial
to each other.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/mk216v/

any thoughts or feedback on this experiment are welcome,

Larry

91 GTI 16V

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mk2-16v/BY2PR04MB1990636CD8BAB63136E416E0C0C40%40BY2PR04MB1990.namprd04.prod.outlook.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mk2-16v/CFDCA625BFA34ED4BA6A6AF24E4F9859%40JohnPC.