Sorry, just wanted to say that I had misinterpreted tortoiseSVN diff files. I though those lines were deleted, but it only showed differences to my version. I just wondered why (which was falsely assumed by me) the lines were deleted.

I do change the maps by using the following command in my style-file:

( oneway=yes | oneway=1 | oneway=-1 | oneway=true | oneway=reverse | oneway=false ) & ( cycleway=opposite | cycleway=opposite_lane | cyclway=opposite_track) {set oneway=no}

Mark Burton wrote:
Hi Dermot,

If you want to have a routable map for bicycles why not just remove all
the oneway tags?
Because cyclists are required to obey oneway restrictions.

Silly me, I was forgetting that. So how about zap the oneway tags for
roads that have the opposite cycleway tags?

Cheers,

Mark