Mark Burton wrote:
Thanks for your work, doesn't show any improvements for me however (but adds about 25% to compile time).

25% is a huge overhead, that's not just the time taken to duplicate
the way. Perhaps the lines really are getting processed in their
entirety now and some other reason is causing them not to show up.

Mark
Ups, sorry replied to myself when wanting to correct the above statement. Compile time did not increase, I had some background indexing running at the same time. On second run it was more or less the same as allways.