On 19.10.2011 22:36, WanMil wrote:
The patch removes the two tags "type" and "maxspeed" from the builtin-tag-list.

This reduces memory requirements (a few) if these tags are not required.

Tag "type":
The tag is mandatory for relations. So I think it's ok to implement a rule in the relation loader that keeps the "type" tag. For nodes and ways the type tag is used only if it is referenced in the style file.

Tag "maxspeed":
In case the ignore-maxspeeds option is set the maxspeed tag is loaded anyhow. The new MaxspeedHook adds the maxspeed tag to the used tags only if the ignore-maxspeeds option is not set.

I don't get the treatment... I'm currently using ignore-maxspeed option but I reference maxspeed in my style-file. Need no hard set maxspeed, but I'm happy with maxspeed for classifying wether a street is rural or urban...

Any objections or comments?

WanMil